Friday, April 18, 2008

TAG! I'm it...

Hmmm...
I have Amer Zaman to thank for this thing...
But hey the question is pure as any strawberry you can pick...

Irony isn't...how does this 'boy' know that I'm heart broken...
Okay never mind that... here's what I'd do when I'm heartbroken...

1. I agree with Amer Zaman... I'd cry too...but not out loud...thats the reason of me sleeping
early these days and waking up earlier...

2. TRY TO FORGET...(but you never do)... by going online making new friends in YM or
myspace or other places...

3. CHEER YOURSELF UP...(this takes time)...do what you love most in the hopes of getting
some life back into you... I go and write poems...but then I start to write about my loved ones
(you can read it in my potry section) and tears began to fall...its not a pretty sight...then
there's DOTA...but it's just a short relief...

4. LET THE MUSIC HEAL YOUR SOUL... yes... it helps... just don't listen to the 'our song' songs
if not it will get worst... something insrtumental... one of the reasons why Vanessa Mae comes
into existance... its been a long time I haven't listened to her which means it's a long time my
heart hasn't been broken!

5. LIKE A CHIMNEY...yeah...I'd smoke my life out if it could help me feel better...infact...it made
me feel worst... but it did fog up my mind and blurred my visions to what I was crying about...

There HAPPY? Now you know...its fortunate that I'm new around here...if not I'd tag the whole world... salutations to you AMER ZAMAN... (go and visit that bugger's spot now)

9 comments:

amer zaman said...

terima kasih.

thanx.

Melodi Aku said...

Dont take it too serious.

wakkaa.

ini kelas bahasa ke apa?

Miss LaraLady said...

Haha..
shah nages..
Big Boy dont cry"

ratnakesuma said...

patutlah...

ko tgh cari mangsa baru yek...

ratnakesuma said...

patut lah....

ko tgh jd karnivor yg kelaparan la skunk ni?

Unknown said...

aku ingat kat kelas bel je kena ckp ingeris... hampeh tul!!

mapieceofart said...

it's beautiful...
positive...
the way you handle this 'heartbroken' thingie... you seem STRONG...

hey...
do drop by my blog some times ya...
ur blog is..... nice... =)

Balkes Izawani Zanariah said...

Emm..
Skrg niw tgh putus cnta ke.?
skrgkn dh bgon awal..
emm..??

Saya muhammad iqbal said...

in Malay, people call you "mat jiwang"..
but neway good cause you've been tag already..
so now i think i wanna tag u along..
visit my blog if u dare..


-dropping by-