Friday, April 18, 2008

How it all began...

Boy...its been a while I haven't updated this thingy here...Almost forgot what I was trying to tell you guyz about...But through alot of wishful thinking I got it...

But mannn...It's a boring job...but someones gotta do it and gotta doit rite...but it doesn't have to be done perfectly... and who's perfect anyway?

I was trying to make all the people of the world to understand about PLU. They consists of people who has their emotions and socioculture to a level of extreme complexity...But now I'm not gonna tell it in a text book type of way...you guyz just might not read it...So I've came up with a story...A TRUE STORY OR STORIES of HOW ONE BECAME A PLU...It is no easy entry to become a member of the PLU community...And once in...it's VERY hard to get out...

So the story should begin with...ME! Yeah that's rite...ME...How it all began...It's a long yet very knowledgeable story...Everyone ready??? Here we GO! But wait! The characters name in here have been changed to a degree of not giving shame to 'those' involved... Okay... Here we go again!!

I guess that I'm a PLU since birth...I had strange feelings towards people especially of the same sex...But it never came to mind that I was a PLU at that time...Heck...nothing comes to mind when you're a kid...

But all in all...I'm different...simply put...as time goes by...of course I grew up...but my emotions or rather my harmones became unstable...But I was still strong enough fighting that feeling back...that complex liking for others of the same sex...It's a hard battle and I still don't know who won or who lost...Because I'm fighting with my self...But enough of all this figure of speech...It's time to begin my story...

I was in form three, 15 years old...a prefect at a school I don't want to mention...But it's somewhere up north...So there I was...On a Sunday, and it was my turn as a prefect to open the prefects' room...which means I have to come VERY EARLY...don't like it one bit...but it's my duty...anyway...

Upon reaching there surprisingly the prefect's room was already open...and to my surprise someone was in there already...and you what happens next? I made love to a teacher and a student on the spot...not bad for a first timer to do threesome just like that...Nah! It did not happened that way...

But there was some one in there...It was my discipline teacher, lets call him Al and a student...a junior of mine...Al was talking very seriously about something and the kid was very quiet...maybe a sleep with all those serious talk...Anyway...I eavesdrop on the subject and found out that the boy was caught for trying to make love with another student...another boy...All I found out was this boy in the prefect's room was taking advantage of the other boy in the dorm (oh yeah...forgot to tell ya guyz...my school, half the student stay at the dorm for convinience purposes and half go to school and back home after it)

So where was I...Oh yeah...Al was giving his ultimatum...where if he ever found out that this boy was doing it again...you know the consequences...But that was not enough...for me...that is...FYI at that time I don't know a thing and still immature and still don't know who I really am...So I do what any immature kid would do...BUTT IN!

"Why don't you just expel him now, Al? He's no use to us...Heck he's no use to anyone...I don't like these TYPE of people...I hate them!" Those were the very words that I regret saying till today...and what happens next after that was all because of my very big mouth...

Let me continue just alittle bit more...with those words said...it was like uttering a curse...like incantations from the movie "THE MUMMY"...The kid, his name is...Miles...just looked at me coolly...no expression whatsoever...STRANGE...then he replied to me...

"Really now? Are you sure with those words? But believe me, you are not very far different from me...actually we are quite the same..."

Al didn't pay any attention to him at that time...because he was surprise I was there and was thinking about what I had said...He ordered Miles to return to dorm and get ready for class...As Miles left the place...Al asked me to sit...I thought it to discuss about the next step to eliminating Miles...But I was wrong...He lectured me instead...This is what he said...

"He never asked to be like that...to be not perfect...you shouldn't have talked like that...Every existence has its purpose...if it doesn't it will not exist...if something useless as he really did exist it would only be a waste of space...And HATE...Don't easily HATE someone without any reasonable reasons to hate him...just because he is different doesn't mean you can hate him like hell...and hating someone or something means that you are also hating the person who brought him to this world...that means even hating THE CREATOR...I want you to think back on what you said just now..."

And these words of wisdom I will remember it forever even unto my next life...But after the lecture...they were more...But the above words was all I remembered...So after the lecture he let me go but not so freely...you see in school I am also a student counsellor...I give all kinds of advice to those who needs them...And I was the best three of the PRS (Pembimbing Rakan Sebaya)...So Al gave me a special task...he ordered me to seek out Miles later and give a little TLC and some counselling...That's it...I thought to myself...Just what I need...nother waste of time...

So...during recess I seeked out Miles...But as always with me...nothing seems to go with my flow...But let's just tell it another time...It's late...I'm tired...And I got work tomorrow...And you guyz must be bored of reading this rite? So give me a comment of how bored you were reading this blog.

Till Then...

TC & KIT

1 comment:

mapieceofart said...

bored...?

not a bit...!