Sunday, May 4, 2008

TAGGED BY BAAL...

Man... how I loathe being tagged...thanks BAAL... hehe
What I'd do if were to fail in an exam?
Easy...
1. RECHECK my results online again... who knows maybe I've typed in my student ID by mistake...
2. Ask my other friends to RECHECK my results... who knows maybe I was drunk at that time and was hallucinating...
3. If it's still the same... I'll ask the faculty's office to RECHECK it for me too... who knows maybe my friends were drunk too at that time...
4. If the results PERSIST... then I'll have to go and see the lecturer and ask them to RECHECK... who knows maybe at the time they were keying in the results they were drunk too...
5. If nothing changes... then what the heck... I'll ask my friends, the faculty's staff, and lecturers to join me for a drink somewhere in KL and get drunk together! It's a drunken world out there!!!

2 comments: