Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Part 7: The Book of Knowledge

HELLO... My Apologies for not blogging for 6 long months... been busy... been broken... been hated by other bloggers who doesn't approve of my writing... but I finally found out that no matter what don't let others' words bring you down... no matter how hard you've been hit... always and forever always get back on your feet... NOW that I'm on my feet... It's time to continue with what I've started...

After the long yet knowledgeable talk with Miles... I've seen his other part where the wounds had cut him deeper than any sword could... the wounds of a broken love can really change someone say from a hero to a villain... it sad but true... and something like that can change someone from being straight to gay in no time... I sometimes wonder weather his will is not strong enough to take the cut from a woman's blade... but it's like he said... girls just don't want to understand their mate... it's what is called A WOMAN'S EGO... where the woman will be "seen" great when they don't spend time trying to understand others and just make quick assumptions... THAT IS STUPID...

"I understand now..."

"You do? Do you?"

"But don't boys do the same thing?"

"Hell no... you got the one wrong... big time... Okay here's one question: who is more romantic, a boy or a girl?"

"A boy I guess... but..."

"Okay good... now... how many female singers have your heard singing about a man they love?"

"Umm... none... I guess..."

"Have those questions proven something yet?"

"Let me think... I don't know..."

"Man... try to open up... it is true that the men are more romantic... all women do is get upset about important dates that, without even having a formal law, the men must remember. WHY can't it be like the girl remembers all the boy's important dates and events and the boy remembers the girl's? Why do boys need to remember and never forget... and girls had it easy when they forget???"

"You got me there..."

"I'm not finish... about the singers and the songs... not one female singer had sung a boy's name is a true sign that they really don't want to waste their time getting to know someone they love... let alone a friend... they didn't want to do that as that might make them look 'DESPERATE'... says who? They don't want to look desperate in front of other girls... that's what! Stupid girls... SO WHAT IS LOVE ACTUALLY TO THEM THEN??? "

"Uhh... a game?"

"IT'S JUST AN ACCESSORY TO THEM, JUST TO SHOW OFF THE OTHER GIRLS THAT THEY GOT A BOY WHO WANTS HER..."

"That's disturbingly true..."

"...And that's where the look on the outside comes in... THEY'LL WANT GOOD LOOKING GUYS TO FALL FOR THEM. They don't care if the guy is a monster on the inside just as long as he is gorgeous and that she can flaunt him in front of her friends and be proud...? I say, girls are to most stupid creatures I've ever known..."

"Now... they can't be that bad..."

"They can, Shah, they really can..."

And Miles just suddenly sat there quietly with eyes shut and head tilted down as if asleep... he was like that quite sometime... it's like he's trying to push back the hate that swelled up inside him after all the years of having bad experience with women...

I myself do not blame him as I myself had almost the same share of experience... Yet the only thing that I've found is that Miles must have really loved those girls so much but they didn't return his love with true love... sad I see.. no wonder he's changed...

"Sorry..."

He sat back up with eyes open once more and was himself again... calm and collected...

"...I didn't mean to sound like that... it's just..."

"Hey... it's okay... no need to apologize... it fine to talk your mind out once in a while..."

"Thank you... for understanding... you don't know how much that means to me... I..."

"Hey... I do Miles... I do..."

"If I ask you would you like to understand more, would you?"

"What do you have in mind?"

He got up from his seat and went over to a shelf at the other end of the library... from here I can see him scanning a book with his index finger... from the top right to the left... and then the next row... still he hasn't found it... the middle row now... he stopped somewhere on the way to the left... he pulled it out... it's quite thick... and walked back to the table... where I was waiting...

"This is a book by some professor who researched on homosexuality..."

"They have a book like this here? That is amazing..."

"Surprisingly yes, I found it a couple of weeks back... anyway try reading it... maybe you'll understand better and able to accept fully of who I am... I was even surprised to read how much of it about homosexuals are true... and for me being gay to be so surprised about a book about being gay... now that is a must read..."

"Okay... I'll try..."

"Good... read it until its finished... and you can give it back to the librarian after that... listen what he has to say..."

"What?"

"He's a friend and I trust him..."

So I took the book and we left together back to our own classes...


5 comments:

muhsinsenpai said...

abang shah...

Melodi Aku said...

u kene tag.

amer zaman said...

omg!










haha

Wan Chel said...

yang lain ok...
yang x ok nye...
warna blog ko...
wat org pening pale jer...

Wan Chel said...

Cintai Bahasa Kita!